Years back, I remember walking into a Health and Glow store in Bangalore while I was doing my Masters and this brand would catch my eye because of its reasonably priced hand sanitizers and wet wipes. I would be so tempted to buy all of the sanitizers cos of the variety offered and the price being so reasonable! Zuci Naturals has been part of my student life and its amazing to see so many improvements and new launches made by the brand!
About the Brand:
It is one of the leading personal care brands from Zodhita Health Solutions Pvt ltd- a health and hygiene enterprise based in Mumbai. Zodhita Health Solution is the 1st Asian subsidiary of Zodhita Inc.-a health and hygiene company based in Newtown, Pennysylvania.
Zuci is derived from the Sanskrit word for clean and pure. Zuci brings a range of nature inpired products to deliver hygiene and beauty for the female go-getter who believes that beauty is incomplete without hygiene.
Zuci, like the on-the-go woman, believes that clean is beautiful.
The brand offers an array of products- hand sanitizers, hand wash, wet wipes, Junior range of hand sanitizers for kids. The other offering is Zuska- which has deodrants for both men and women.
Here are the product offerings by Zuci:
I]Hand sanitizers: They come in a variety of fragrances- cherry, citrus lime, fragrance free, natural, coconut , cucumber, tulsi basil.
The sanitizers have 99.99% germ protection and are a perfect hygiene companion while travelling in public transport. Along with protection against germs, they also moisturise the palms as they are enriched with Vitamin E.
II] Wet Wipes:
The wet wipes come in the below variants:
– Citrus Fruit Extract: Deep pore cleansing
– Aloe Vera Extract : Sunscreen wipes
– Cucumber and mint: For soothing skin
– Chamomile Extract: For all skin types
III] Colourful bag tags are available for the hand sanitizers
– Tropical Fruit Blast
– Cool Citrus Mint
-Ripe Berry Blast
V] Zuska Deodrants: Many variants are available for men and women- I assume an approximate of 6 variants each for men and women.
Coming to my take on the products offered by Zuci, the brand sent across the below 3 products to me and I absolutely loved two of these products:
– The Ripe Berry Blast Hand wash with aloe and vitamin E beads
– Junior range -Mango Hand sanitizer
-Zuska Vogue Deo
So here’s a mini review of all the three products :
1. The Ripe Berry Blast Hand Wash:
This is a combination of 3 berries- strawberry fragrance being the most intense. The hand wash not only cleanses and moisturises the hands but leaves behind a lingering fragrance of berries.
My take on this product:
– The bottle is a simple plastic pump bottle . the gold detailing at the base of the pump and the color of the handwash make the bottle attractive.
– This hand wash is purple in colour with orange beads.
– I loved the fragrance.
– The consistency is medium
– My palms feel fresh , clean and the fragrance is way too amazing.
– The moisturising Vitamin E beads and aloe do as promised- my palms didn’t dry out and I looked forward to every hand wash!!!!!
2. The Mango Hand sanitizer from the Junior range:
Since my kid is not of age to use one of these products, i was more than happy to try it out myself 🙂
My take on this product:
– The bottle is a simple transparent one whith a flip cap.
– The product is priced at Rs.50 for 30ml.
– The colour of the product is mild orange with the vitamin E orange coloured beads.
– The bottle is travel friendly, and leak proof.
– The bag tag helps keep it in place than being thrown around in the bag.
– The fragrance is mild, which is good for children.
– It is quite gentle on the hands and doesnt dry them out which is a plus point when it comes to children .
I loved this product!
3) Zuska Vogue Deodrant for Women:
The packaging is a simple pink bottle with the details of the brand and other information in white.
My Take on the product:
The spray is sealed with a lid, which I a plus point, as it helps one to understand if the product has been tampered with or not.
It is alcohol free and skin friendly.
– The fragrance gives me a feeling as though I have dusted talcum powder on my body, which is something I don’t like.
– The fragrance is really very strong for me. I prefer deos which are citrus/floral/fresh . I would not prefer a deodorant which gives me a powdery fragrance.
– It is priced at rs.250 for 150ml, which i find a little expensive.
At the price , I think the brand can improve on the packaging and make it a little more attractive.
In short, I loved the hand wash and hand sanitizer ! the deodorant unfortunately isn’t my favourite!
Looking forward for more launches by this brand in the hygiene segment- intimate care wipes and washes, lip balms, hand creams etc.
For more information on the company visit www.zodhita.com
For purchase of Zucinatural products head to www.zucinaturals.com where you could get some deals or you could purchase any of the products on amazon/snapdeal etc.
Have a great day!!!!
Follow me on: