Hey guys, its been a while since I reviewed products and hence decided to get back on my blog! So this time I will be reviewing a deodorant that goes by the name “Zuska”. As you all know, I have already reviewed Zuci Naturals and their products and Zuci and Zuska are both products of the group Zodhita Inc.
ZUSKA is the creation of a leading health and wellness organization from the United States of America, Zodhita Inc. Zodhita Health Solution is the 1st Asian subsidiary of Zodhita Inc- a health and hygiene company based in Newtown, Pennysylvania. Zuska entered India through its local operations with Zodhita Health Solutions Pvt. Ltd. in December of 2008, with sales and marketing activities beginning in May of 2010.
Zuska has a lot of product offering for men- EDT Deodorants, Alcohol free deodorants, shaving cream, shaving foam and deo soaps. The offering also include a variety of deodorants for women. I will be reviewing the deodorant- Zuska Vogue Deo.
Packaging: The deodorant bottle is quite sturdy and comes in a matte pink shade and white cover. The spray is sealed with a cap which is quite good as it doesn’t allow people to misuse the product at stores.
Price: Rs.250 for 150ml
Fragrance: The fragrance reminds me of talcum powder. Its quite overpowering.
- The spray is sealed with a lid, which i a plus point, as it helps one to understand if the product has been tampered with or not.
- It is alcohol free and skin friendly.
- The fragrance gives me a feeling as though I have dusted talcum powder on my body, which is something I don’t like. The fragrance is really very strong for me. I prefer deos which are citrus/floral/fresh . I would not prefer a deo which gives me a powdery fragrance.
- It is priced at Rs.250 for 150ml, which I find a little expensive.
- At the price , I think the brand can improve on the packaging and make it a little more attractive.
So will I repurchase the product? I guess not… as I would love if it was not a powdery fragrance. The fragrance is really strong as well .
But yes, this is just one of the variants that I have tried and tested. Would have to try out others to know which one suits my taste!
You could purchase Zuska deodorants on amazon or snapdeal.
For more information on the company visit http://www.zodhita.com
Follow me on: