Removing make up was always a task that i dreaded.Getting products like micellar water or even make up removing wipes was a dream.. So yes, i avoided application of make up! It was that simple for me 😬. Anyways, the beauty,make up and skincare industry has literally grown by leaps and bounds; and I love it ☺️.
My make up removing routine earlier was : use a facial cleanser, followed by a drop of face scrub and get my skin squeaky clean; use a cotton pad and cleansing milk and again clean my face of any remnants. So yes, this was a messy affair especially with the kohl! You all know what I mean 🙄.
At present my life is simpler with these amazing products in ma hands that just destroy every single molecule of product on ma face and make it make up free in minutes!!!
I have used the Kaya Make Up Remover as well as a Make up removing Oil from Biotique. I had heard of the Bioderma Micellar Water and wanted to see which fares better than the other (which i will be sharing soon in another blog ).
About The Product:
Price: ₹ 945 for 250ml & ₹660 for 100ml
Quantity: available in 250ml and 100ml bottles
Shelf life: 3 years
Fragrance: free of fragrance
Form: Liquid form (water)
The product comes in a simple transparent plastic bottle with a pink fliptop cap which makes it convenient to pour the required amount of product. The details about the product, the brand, the pricing and instructions are mentioned on the bottle.
What the product claims:
Bioderma Sensibio H2O gently cleanses and removes makeup from the face and eyes. The micelles contained in the formula ensure impurities are removed while respecting the cutaneous balance. Soothing active ingredients help prevent feelings of irritation often associated with cleansing. The patented natural Dermatological Advanced Formulation complex raises the skin’s tolerance threshold. Excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance.
My Experience on Bioderma Sensibio H2O:
I absolutely love this product! All I can say is it effectively removes all the make up from my face and the skin feels clean and fresh post using this micellar water. You may need 2-3 cotton pads dabbed in this water if you have heavy make up on your face, but if you have just a bb/cc cream, a lipstick, eyeliner and kohl 1cotton pad is enough. I use an additional one to ensure I have no make up left on my face.
It is an amazing product and a must have product in every womans make up kit. Recently there have been new launches of micelle water by Loreal and Maybelline. I have listed down different brands available in the market along with the prices:
- Maybelline New York Micellar, ₹399 for 95ml
- Loreal Paris Micellar Water, ₹475 for 95ml
- Avene Micellar Lotion Cleanser & Make-up Remover, ₹1200 for 200ml
- Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution, ₹1050 for 200ml
- Thalgo Micellar Cleansing Water, ₹2530 for 200ml
Pros of Bioderma Sensibio H2O:
- It is gentle on the skin and eyes
- It causes no irritation
- It is suitable for sensitive skin
- It is paraben free
- Travel friendly bottle which doesnt cause product leakage.
- 100ml bottle is available which is quite easy to carry on travel trips
- Simple yet good packaging
- If you are not a person who wears make up everyday,the product would last you a year
- Can be purchased easily online
Cons of Bioderma Sensibio H2O:
- The waterproof eyeliners are a bit tough to get rid off using this product, although the rest of the make up gets off in seconds.
My Rating: 4.9/5
In short the product is a must have in every make up artists kit or even a person who does her/his make up once in a while!
Hope the review helps you out!!!